The Northwest Senior Services Board (NWSSB) advises the NWRC on senior and long-term care services planning, coordination, and management.
The Northwest Senior Services Board (NWSSB) advises the NWRC on what programs to develop, the use of discretionary funding, and represents NWRC in our communities and to elected officials.
Board membership includes:
- The full ethnic, cultural, and linguistic diversity in our region
- At least 50% age 60 or over
- Members from key senior advocate groups
- Representatives of health care provider agencies
- Representatives of supportive service provider organizations
- People with experience in the private and voluntary sectors:
- At least one local elected official
- People with disabilities or their representatives
Members are appointed by the County in which they reside.
2022 Board Meetings
Regular board meetings occur from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. In addition to the regular meetings, NWSSB members have the opportunity to participate in an “Advocacy Day” in Olympia during the legislative session.
If you are interested in:
- attending these advisory board meetings,
- receiving advance meeting materials,
- or joining this advisory board, please contact us via email or phone at 360-676-6749 or 800-585-6749 for further information and to confirm meeting dates and times.
November 8, 2022
This may be a virtual, hybrid, or in-person meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 1988 8762
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81919888762# US (Tacoma)